Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks :)
I'd like to share some pics of my chunky monkey Chanel. She is my little angel, fills every day with happiness. Chanel is a proud daddy's girl, lives to please my hubby. He never expected to like a Chihuahua so much, he's usually into larger dogs, but this princess has him wrapped around her tiny little paw. She is very bright and makes training a breeze. She loves her big protector brothers Rocky and Benji, and they help mama teach her manners so she grows up to be a well balanced little lady! All three get along super well. With her playfulness & silly ways baby Chanel brings out the puppy in her older brothers and even in hubby and I,lol. ;) We are all crazy about her, she fits right in. And without her here I would not be able to cope as well with the loss of Kissa, our Pomeranian. She's truly a treasure, and I'm doing my best trying to give her the longest, healthiest and happiest life.

ps: the last picture is of Rocky & Benji, our 3 year old Basenji littermates.(Chanel's crazy about them :) )

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Hi there so sorry for your loss first of all.

Chanel is beautiful, like a wee teddy bear.
Rocky and Benji are gorgeous too! x

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Terri. It's tough, my Pom was with me longer than hubby, so it's strange not having her around, we were inseparable. I can not look at another Pomeranian without getting teary eyed, that's why I chose a Chi. But with her fluff she looks a lot like my Kissa did, reminds me of her sometimes. Thanks for your compliments on my crew, I really like your pups as well! I saw your picture thread earlier and said to myself "Oh I NEED a black long coat Chi" haha, my girl is only 4 months old and I'm already thinking of another! Shame on me,lol. I should not have come on this forum, seeing all of the adorable Chi pictures makes me want one in each color...that can't be good,haha. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Your crew is beautiful!! : )

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! You are the beautiful one though :oops:
And NO I'm not sucking up because I'm new! :coolwink:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So sorry for your loss! But, the pups you have now are BEAUTIFUL! I'm sure they all help you cope with the loss. Welcome to the forum! Glad you're here! Can't wait to see more pictures! :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your kind words Rachel. My dogs really are wonderful, they make all of my troubles melt away. I could not have wished for greater companions. The pictures of Chanel are from two months ago, here is the big baby now at 19 weeks old...

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and Rachel, your chocolate princess Roxy is gorgeous! I like the collars she wears, I have never seen anything like that, adorable, adds character! :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Thank you for your kind words Rachel. My dogs really are wonderful, they make all of my troubles melt away. I could not have wished for greater companions. The pictures of Chanel are from two months ago, here is the big baby now at 19 weeks old...
Dog's really do know how to make the troubles go away! I just love it. Chanel is still cute as ever! I love her color! So beautiful!

Oh and Rachel, your chocolate princess Roxy is gorgeous! I like the collars she wears, I have never seen anything like that, adorable, adds character! :)
Thank you so much! That is so nice of you. I do enjoy her collars! ;) I may be a little biased, but I do think they're pretty cute! Just ordered a nice Thanksgiving one! :D I get them all from Etsy! Chanel would look adorable in them too, I'm sure!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Geeze everyone is SO NICE here!!! :rabbit: I'm loving this forum! :D

Oh and to answer Lollipop's mom, I live in Montreal.:p

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Chanel is gorgeous and what a pretty name! I absolutely LOVE your basenjis. Wow, they are so handsome!!! Beautiful beautiful kids. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thank you! You are the beautiful one though :oops:
And NO I'm not sucking up because I'm new! :coolwink:
Awwwwwww!!! :::Blushing::: What a super sweet thing to say!!! Thank you so very much! That made me smile real big!!! :daisy: (((((Hugs)))))

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awwwwwww!!! :::Blushing::: What a super sweet thing to say!!! Thank you so very much! That made me smile real big!!! :daisy: (((((Hugs)))))

I'm glad :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. :(

Chanel & your Basenji's are adorable--they sound like a happy trio. :) I love your photos...the one of Chanel midair is great!!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Oh my, I love those last two photos of Chanel! The one of her jumping is so cute. She must have a great personality.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am sorry for your loss. :(

Chanel & your Basenji's are adorable--they sound like a happy trio. :) I love your photos...the one of Chanel midair is great!!
Hello, yet another beautiful face on the forum! What is this the www. hot Chi owners.com? LOL :p
Thank you for the compliments, my trio are very happy go lucky pups, I do everything in my power to ensure that.
I'm obsessed with taking pics of my crew, just wish I had a better camera, and perhaps a little photography knowledge wouldn't hurt.
Your photos are stunning quality, and each single pup is GORGEOUS! When I see your posts, every single time I take a moment to look at your siggy, it's too adorable. :)

Oh my, I love those last two photos of Chanel! The one of her jumping is so cute. She must have a great personality.
Thanks! Yes she does have a phenomenal personality, very fun loving, yet easy going, I could not have wished for a brighter little girl!
I was expecting a lot of hard work since she's just a puppy, but she makes everything so easy and fun. No one can have a frown around Chanel.
You also have precious dogs, just love them! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw lovely pics! Your dogs are gorgeous. So sorry for your loss of Kissa. I lost my pom Keeta a few years back. I know how hard it is. I'm glad you have such a sweet bunch to comfort you. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts