Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang! :p
Just some cutie pics of my little lady today. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww chanel ur so adorable! looks like u adjusted quite well to the move! hahaha i cant help but notice u have a different cute toy in every pic. ur momma takes awesome shots of u too! what cam is she usin? are u chewin on a nylabone? :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awww chanel ur so adorable! looks like u adjusted quite well to the move! hahaha i cant help but notice u have a different cute toy in every pic. ur momma takes awesome shots of u too! what cam is she usin? are u chewin on a nylabone? :)

Aww spank you so much!!! :D

The camera is a cheap, broken, point & shoot. I must of dropped it 1000
times! lol :rolleyes: It does not work ever, unless there is PLENTY of sunshine.
Otherwise the pics are blurry and yucky. :( I love taking pics of my fur crew,
but know nothing about photography. A good camera would be a waste
because I'm sure I'll drop it down the stairs, or down the toilet, or something
similar,lol. As for toys my pups are SPOILED rotten! The Basenji is a breed
that NEVER grows out of the chewing puppy stage, therefore in order to
protect my home I MUST provide lots of bones, rawhide and toys! Chanel is
teething still so she's enjoying chewing on all sorts right now. The pink one is
a Nylabone, yes. :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
How do you get her to sit so still. Mine are a pair of squirmers. I have to literally take 10 shots to get 1 useable one :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
She is adorable and very photogenic, love the one of her with her eyes closed enjoying the sunshine. I love her bed, I'm looking for one for Bean at the moment but the range in stores here isn't very good.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you get her to sit so still. Mine are a pair of squirmers. I have to literally take 10 shots to get 1 useable one :(
I have special powers! :coolwink: ...called "silly noises" lol, I just talk baby talk and she tilts her little head and gives me these cute looks. :)

She is adorable and very photogenic, love the one of her with her eyes closed enjoying the sunshine. I love her bed, I'm looking for one for Bean at the moment but the range in stores here isn't very good.
Thank you. :) I go through SO many beds! Wow! They are all too expensive and none are durable enough for my liking.
This one isn't too bad, I got it at a pet store, it is hand made by a local lady, it didn't even come with a tag.
Chanel loves it, but I haven't tried washing it yet, so we'll see if it's any good.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh so cute! I probally couldn't get a stuffed dog to sit still for a pic.
Haha, I'm sure that's not true! ;)
The trick is to tire them out first by playing, then make silly noises and/or lure with a treat!

She is so cute! looks like she loves her nylabones, mine love nylabones too :)
Oh yes she loves them. :p
I have to be careful though because Rocky & Benji destroy them instantly.
Even Kongs aren't safe when it comes to my boys. :(

·
Registered
458 Posts
AWW! She's so precious and beautiful. I love her pink bone and strawberry.

It's been so long since I've had a serious photo session with Venus. I'm getting an older puppy around the 27th so I'll have to do a new photo session then.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awww you girls are so sweet! Thank you! :p

Qtchi, a new addition to your family, how exciting! Yes you must take photos when your puppy arrives!!! :p

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
If she were mine I'd name her Kashmira... because she looks like she's made of cashmere <3 she's so pretty!

I get mine to stay still with chunks of raw meat. Or bags of bacon (but they don't actually get rewarded with that, lol.) Usually after a good photoshoot I have to compensate them for their time LOL.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Helllo pretty Chanel!! I love how soft your coat looks!!
It's thanks to all the fish she eats! :)
And being petted all day long probably helps too,lol.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Love this pic...

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just chilling...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts