Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feed my girls Wellness Core. We started them on the orange (Turkey) forumla but have also tried the blue (ocean). The dogs seem to like us to rotate the flavors and they don't get diarrhea when we switch them. Does anyone else do this? OR, does anyone know of a reason we should not do this?

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I rotate the Wellness Core between the original and ocean flavors too. Bella loves both flavors, and she has no problems even though she has a sensitive stomach. She adores the smelly ocean flavor more (LOL). I also get the canned Wellness Core in both flavors and add them to her dry dog food as a treat.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think mine like the Ocean flavor more too. We give a variety of wet food but not Wellness- only because they don't offer many flavors.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I feed my girls Wellness Core. We started them on the orange (Turkey) forumla but have also tried the blue (ocean). The dogs seem to like us to rotate the flavors and they don't get diarrhea when we switch them. Does anyone else do this? OR, does anyone know of a reason we should not do this?

Kind of a random sidetrack...I've been very interested in CORE but the kibble size concerns me...any input on this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts