Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
it gives new meaning to "flying the friendly skies." Looks like he had a good time working as your personal assistant.

How does Tico do on the plane? I have the opportunity to fly later in the summer and I'm thinking about taking Cooper with me. He's very good when travelling in the car, etc ... but just my luck, the plane would take off and he'd start barking like a crazy person.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cooper said:
How does Tico do on the plane? I have the opportunity to fly later in the summer and I'm thinking about taking Cooper with me. He's very good when travelling in the car, etc ... but just my luck, the plane would take off and he'd start barking like a crazy person.
He didn't mind the plane in the air as much as being confined into his fabric carrier (doesn't matter if it's in a car, outside, plane, etc)! He's fine in it if I'm carrying him or have it on my lap, but if I put the carrier on the floor (or under a plane seat) he starts to get really "fiesty".
On the flight out, he only barked a couple times before we took off, then just looked up at me with a really sad look. Then just before we landed, he started to bark - that may have been from the pressure change... On the return flight though - he would not calm down until I put the carrier on my lap (which you are not supposed to do). But that flight was much cooler than the first, so he may have just been saying he was too cold down there.
I was really worried about the other people around me, and they were all great (at least what I saw). There were just a lot of "Ahhh, Oooohh, how old, what's his name, etc". The couple in front of me with a baby made a comment something like "I hope your barking puppy doesn't bother our screaming baby" ;)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
aww

what a sweet heart, i don't think scoot would last on a plane.. but he does love the car.. he'll sit up looking out the window showing himself off the people.. especially at stoplights.. hehe.. adorable baby you have!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts