Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. he's growing up far to quickly I'm trying to document it with pictures as much as possible because I was looking through my pictures the other day and realized that I have very few pictures of Penelope as a baby and she is going to be a year old on the 25th of June. I raised her and her litter mates from 3 days old when my Shih-tzu died of complications and I realized I have no pictures of any of it. This upset me so much so with Charlie I'm going to take pictures every week so I can look back and remember.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Thank you all for your wonderful comments. he's growing up far to quickly I'm trying to document it with pictures as much as possible because I was looking through my pictures the other day and realized that I have very few pictures of Penelope as a baby and she is going to be a year old on the 25th of June. I raised her and her litter mates from 3 days old when my Shih-tzu died of complications and I realized I have no pictures of any of it. This upset me so much so with Charlie I'm going to take pictures every week so I can look back and remember.
I know what you mean. Every day I don't take a picture of Gemma, I regret it! I want to have memories to look back on once she's all grown up. Although, I'm sure both Charlie and Gemma will always be our little puppies in our hearts, no matter how old they get!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
He is adorable, Chloe will be 15 weeks on Friday. I love how you documented his age in the photos to show his progress.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my goodness he grew as big as a hippo!!! :eek:

I'm kidding, in case you can't tell, my sense of humor is not so great at 2am,lol. :rolleyes:

He is precious, and the pictures are important, but don't forget to spend as
much time as possible with him as well, because before you know it he'll be
a big big boy, and you'll be wondering where your puppy went.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my goodness he grew as big as a hippo!!! :eek:

I'm kidding, in case you can't tell, my sense of humor is not so great at 2am,lol. :rolleyes:

He is precious, and the pictures are important, but don't forget to spend as
much time as possible with him as well, because before you know it he'll be
a big big boy, and you'll be wondering where your puppy went.

No worries there where I go Charlie goes too he is with me 24/7 he's a very well socialized puppy he get so excited when he meets new people he's such a little wiggler when they hold him because he's trying to kiss them and play but as soon as he's back with me he's as calm and as sweet as can be he knows who his mommy is and if we are out visiting a friend and he's playing on the floor you can bet he's always got one eye on me. If I get up and walk to the door or walk anywhere out of his range of sight you can bet he's right at my heels waiting for me to pick him up or to make sure I'm not planning on leaving him behind
. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts