Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
He is an adorable little sun bather! :lol: Mo will do the same thing and search out any patch of sunlight to lie down in. It seems all chi's really like sunbathing.

·
Registered
348 Posts
OMG! What a handsome boy and grrreat pictures!
Btw he loves sun, but also seems to love.... his foot :shock: rofl :lol:

Another btw, I love love love your 1st pic, and if you ever want a siggy/banner made (I noticed you had none) Id be honored to do one for you! yay!

Lemme know *hugs & barks*

:wave: :king:

·
Registered
820 Posts
hahaha...what a precious lil baby!

bobo likes to chew on his foot too, but i always scold him when he does it.
so now he'll pretend he's scratching his ear and sneaks his foot into his mouth.. :lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stefania said:
My Chico is doing the same lately,btw is that a Himalayan cat peeking trough your window?,looks just like my cat :)
lol yes! that's Kitty, she's a siamese mix... I think that's the best picture, she's being so sneaky... :D :D

I love his little pink nose and his big fuzzy ears. He is one of the cutest chi pups I've ever seen. I feel like swooning every time I see him.
aw! thanks Rachael! I think the pinkie nose makes hm sooo cute.. I think I read somewhere that it means he's lacking the black color in his genes or something!?! ^^

bobo likes to chew on his foot too, but i always scold him when he does it.
so now he'll pretend he's scratching his ear and sneaks his foot into his mouth..
That's so cute! lol I find it so amusing when Charlie does it. As long as he's not eating his leg I guess I won't scold him ...just yet :D

OMG! What a handsome boy and grrreat pictures!
Btw he loves sun, but also seems to love.... his foot rofl

Another btw, I love love love your 1st pic, and if you ever want a siggy/banner made (I noticed you had none) Id be honored to do one for you! yay!

Lemme know *hugs & barks*
Oh thanks Elka!! That would be so nice of you! I've always wanted one of these really cool banners :D I'm going to take some more pictures and pm you! <3 <3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts