Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it yesterday :) so great , loved it :)
and there is a chi in it ( only for a few seconds , but long enough for me to screem "agggh a chihuahua "! ;) ) lol and for everyone in the place to look at me like I was mad :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
my daughter yelled out "hey its a chihuahua!!!!!!!" we loved loved loved the movie. but were disappointed that they didn't do the oompa loompa song and the oompas were different.......

and i loved the cannibal part lol i laughed sooo hard!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Well that just does it for me...I'm going to see that movie! I wanted to see it before, but my bf said that it looked like a renter. I'll have to tell him that the girls on chi-people said it's good...and what they say is the gospel LOL (which is basically what he has come to realize in the past year lol)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was just before charlie found the money for the chocolate bar , outside of the gates to the factory , two men one with a great dane and one with a little chi ( I think it had a coat on ?? ) were talking about the last ticket being found ;)

Mandi , we want the " oompa loompa song " too :? & I also wanted Jonny to sing too ;) 8)

·
Registered
481 Posts
i saw it last nite and love it!and me and my best friend where like'chihuahua!!!!!'we almose chocked on our popcorn!
i luv the bit when willy says 'your really weird'loves it!
i found the oompa loompas really creepy though but then i always have!
i was kinda glad the oompa loompa song wasnt there,its freaky!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
It was just before charlie found the money for the chocolate bar , outside of the gates to the factory , two men one with a great dane and one with a little chi ( I think it had a coat on ?? ) were talking about the last ticket being found ;)

Mandi , we want the " oompa loompa song " too :? & I also wanted Jonny to sing too ;) 8)
yeah! he needed to sing:

there's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going, there's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the rivers flowing. is it reaining is it snowing is a hurricane a blowing.. not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing, are the fires of hell a glowing, is the grisly reaper mowing, yes the danger must be growing for the rowers keep on rowing and theyre certainly not showing any signs they are slowing.......

hehehehe and the quick one in the inventors room ;) (yeah yeah i know the movie like the back of my hand!!!) oh and i missed the "the snozzberry's taste like snozzberry's" part.......

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Its a must see SOON!

uK IS USEING LOADSA CHIS FOR ENDORSEMENTS and advertising...
Archers (alcohol) is using to fawn smoothcoats to promote...
erm H & m ON oXford street are using a fawn chi on a giant poster (seen it yesterday)
and that Glacia or something? Its a womens magazine.. there tv advert is a chihuahua chasing a woman!
:shock:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Just been to see it with my boyfriend, really liked it, we thought Johnny's lines were so funny in parts too!
Really worth seeing and far less sickly than the first one. Stuck more to the book.

I was the same, I saw the Harlequin Great Dane first (bf's family had one) and then spotted the longcoat Chi!! It was so cute next to the Great Dane :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
aahhh, sounds good. My two little girls want to go and see it this week, so glad its had a good review from you all :). Mind you, looking at Mr Depp for an hour or so is not too shabby :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
Saw it yesterday :) so great , loved it :)
and there is a chi in it ( only for a few seconds , but long enough for me to screem "agggh a chihuahua "! ;) ) lol and for everyone in the place to look at me like I was mad :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol i did the same thing but it was when i went to see harry potter 3 i think and they was feeding dead ferrets to this horse thingy . oh i was sooo mad i yelled :x " dead ferrets" :? my sister was soo mad ! i had 3 ferrets at the time .i was even talking about writeing J.K.rollings lol it's crazy to think about it but it was funny :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts