Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On mothers day my girls came over with the 5 grandkids and we sat outside for most of the day Charlie had so much fun running around with the kids. When everybody finally went home around 4 pm Charlie was totally worn out he slept for hours and hours I woke him up once at 9 pm because he hadn't eaten or gone to the bathroom since 4 pm He wouldn't move so I put his puppy pad in a tray and brought it to him and his food he' ate and did his business and went right back to sleep until 6:30am I actually thought there might be something wrong because he wasn't moving at all during this time. When he did finally wake up a 6:30- am he was just fine back to his normal energenic self. He just really tuckered himself out from running around so many hours they arrived at my house around 11 am and from then until 4pm Charlie ran around playing continuously with my grand kids and Penelope he was one very tired baby I glad that doesn't happen everyday because I was so scared something was wrong I almost rushed him to the vet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts