Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took this picture of Charlie today just because I haven't posted any for so long. I would have taken a few more but my darling daughter lost my SD card and I haven't been to town to get a new one so I can't take any more pictures because my internal memory on my Camera is full. Here's one picture for now and I promise I'll take some more as so on as I get another card for my camera. This isn't the best picture of him because you can't see his true coloring because of the light shining on him. He's gotten quite dark again but you can't tell in this picture.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'm not sure I've ever seen a photo of him, or at least a close up one like this! None that I can remember at least, but I am so glad that I saw this one right now, as it just put a huge smile on my face. HANDSOME!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure I've ever seen a photo of him, or at least a close up one like this! None that I can remember at least, but I am so glad that I saw this one right now, as it just put a huge smile on my face. HANDSOME!
TY I think so also and he's the sweetest little guy you could ever want that's defiantly a close up not even 2 feet away.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Caitlin he's such a good boy I just love him to pieces Gemma must be growing into a little beauty.I'd love to see some pictures of her.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Aww I love Charlie's expression. I'll bet it's impossible to get mad at that face lol!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww I love Charlie's expression. I'll bet it's impossible to get mad at that face lol!
LOL That's because he was sleeping and I called his name and as soon as he looked at me I snapped a picture. That is the expression of what the heck do you think your doing mom you wake me up just to take my picture

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww Pat, it's so nice to see you again! :) Charlie looks so good, what a big boy, I can't believe my eyes!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aww Pat, it's so nice to see you again! :) Charlie looks so good, what a big boy, I can't believe my eyes!
He's not really very big its just a real close up picture of him he's has gotten a little bigger but he still only weighs just under 2 lbs he can walk right under my 5 lb Pappillon without ducking down the printer he is laying in front of the part where all the control buttons are is only 6 in long and Charlie is about the same.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts