Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's different but i liked it :D i thought mo'nique was so funny :lol: i really liked how she had them burn up those dopey names flav gave them :thumbup:

some of those girls are pretty scary :shock:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good thing about vh-1 they repeat all their shows like 100 times :wink:

kari did you miss i love ny reunion show too?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I have that one recorded :wink: I'm going to go watch that and TAR in a few minutes. :cheer: :cheer:

That is the good thing about VH1 :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I just typed out a big response and it erased :x

Anyway :lol: I said my DVR recorded it! :lol: I don't remember setting it to be recorded. :roll: :lol:

It's a little surprising because I thought Safari (I'm going to spell her name like that until I remember how to spell it right :lol:) was going to be really irritating. But I actually really like her. She's alot more mellow and funnier than she was on The Flavor of Love. :lol:

Mo' Nique is soooo funny! :lol: She really makes the show good. :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kari said:
It's a little surprising because I thought Safari (I'm going to spell her name like that until I remember how to spell it right :lol:)
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
guess i was the same with BW!
i felt really bad for rain, she really needs help :(
and seeing how pumpkin was acting - gross! i think she "hooked up" with mr boston just to piss new york off.. some people need to grow up!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it looks like they'll be doing a lot of that this season...well some of them :lol:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
me too! but it was funny to see her mess up like she did :p
i think darra would have handled it all much better, but oh well.. can't wait to see what pranks will be pulled on schatar :evil4:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts