Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A chatroom has been added as requested to the site and is now open

There is a link in the header of every page just below the login/out button or click here

Simply enter a name and enter the chatroom, no further registration etc. is required. If you do not have java installed there will be a link on the chat page and a prompt for you to install it for the first time.

Reply to this thread if you have any problems

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
lol what we thought we would do is do a big chat on a sunday at 7 pm English time which is about 2 pm in alot of places in US so that we would all be on at the same time and then the rest of the time just pop in or pm people who are online to see if they want to chat.

lets have a list of names who can make it this sunday

Me I will be there for sure :D

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I think what we should do is that when we are on the forum we should sign into the chat room and stay on until we are ready to leave, that way if someone else comes on to see whats going on they can get into the chat room too.
I also think a big once a week chat is a great idea, that way all of us know when we will be on. I think it will be 1pm by me, but thats okay because I dont work sunday :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Itd also be a good idea if ne one logs into the chat they can post a new message on the actualy forum letting people know that they r in chat. I know in alot of forums the chat only really works well when you schedule a time.
mia
x

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
yes so does everybody think sunday at 7pm english time (2pm) alot of places in america - do you think this is a good time :?:

·
Registered
559 Posts
i'll be there ozzy and lilly's mom...also im there now, only one there, but ill leave it open till im coming off. but i definately will try to make it on sunday

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well I wanted to be there! I have a ballgame to go to at 1:00 and I think I'm in the 2:00 time zone :cry: But I'll check in when I get back just in case someone's still on or comes in late. But next Sunday for sure.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
:( I cannot be here at 2.00. I am going to a BBQ today.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time!
I was able to chat with chimama yesterday.

·
Registered
559 Posts
my flipping computer decided to give me hell until now and its 9:10 and everybody is all gone :cry: sorry guys i really wanted to be there

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Took me 10 mins to get in and when i did at 8-00 everyone was leaving ( but that might be because i came in ,lol).

·
Registered
175 Posts
:( It's 5:15 pm my time and I'm too late as well and on top of that got rained out of the ballgame :lol: I'll check now and then tonight and during the week to see if anyone goes in and then next Sunday.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Yeah!!!!!
:blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob: :blob7:
but ever time I go in I am the only one :cry: Hope to drop in when there is someone to talk to.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts