Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mods, I know you guys are getting tired of the periodic "come chat" posts that fill up space on the boards. Is there anyway to integrate announcements into the board, or a place to tell others that there are people in chat? I hate to post "useless" things, but chatting live with other chipeople is really fun and is becoming a huge part of the board. I'd also love to see some of you mods in chat! =)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Auggies Mom said:
I never go there because i am always alone and I talk to myself enough without doing it online :lol:
That is funny! :lol:

But that is a really good idea ilovesadie! :wink:

·
Registered
206 Posts
ilovesadie said:
Hi Mods, I know you guys are getting tired of the periodic "come chat" posts that fill up space on the boards. Is there anyway to integrate announcements into the board, or a place to tell others that there are people in chat? I hate to post "useless" things, but chatting live with other chipeople is really fun and is becoming a huge part of the board. I'd also love to see some of you mods in chat! =)
The chat room will need totally overhauling for the above feature but its been added to the 'todo' list. Will test some stuff behind the scenes then post an announcement once its up hopefully ;)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
That would be great, I can never get in the room and when I eventually manage it, theres never anyone there.Seeing who is in the room would be great fun..I love chatting live! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts