Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up a few of these for Milo. They are $5.99 at CVS (at that price you could pick up 4 or 5 for the price of one at a petsmart). Probably not the most durable and if your little one likes to chew up their beds maybe not for you.... but I couldn't pass these up at that price. They are almost disposable! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Nice! I like the striped one. :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
That is a great deal.
My pack goes through beds at an alarming rate.

I have the giant pillows now and I just buy flannel blankets at CVS
(for $1.99) and let them burrow in those (they can't live without blankets).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha jazzman! I picked up 4 fleece blankets at CVS as well. I think they were 4 for 10$. Milo loves fleece! Just got these beds home and he jumped right in and burrowed up in them. I think I may have to pick up a few more as backups! :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
At the Walgreens I work at we sell the same pet beds and they go on sale every so often for 5.99 too, I always pick up a few because mine seem to love chewing through the bottoms!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sweet! I don't think we have a CVS in our area.

As you see though, my girls seem to prefer their cheapy crate bed over their nice fluffy one..

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
gonna check those out for sure!!! I remember seeing them once near the door when i was checking out and saw the price but was in a hurry. Then I never went back and forgot as I dont normally shop there. I'm going to make a point to get a couple of those. I just know my boxer will try to get in it or use it for a pillow. :laughing8: lol

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
At the Walgreens I work at we sell the same pet beds and they go on sale every so often for 5.99 too, I always pick up a few because mine seem to love chewing through the bottoms!
we don't have a cvs here either but we have a walgreen, please post when they go no sale. I would love to pick us a few.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Awesome price for the beds, we don't have a Walgreens or a CVS but I think we can get those at Wal-Mart, not sure but I know I've seen them before

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad you were able to get them! Yeah they are big! I like that they can stretch out in their own little king sized bed! And feels like you are stealing for only 5.99! I ended up going to another CVS near me and got 2 more (different colors). Now I have a few stashed for when Chi #2 comes home! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts