Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to "Michaels" today in the hope of finding Chico some outfits but no luck ,not really his size so i just tried on that red sweater ,just for fun ,he didnt seem to thrilled about it :shock: :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
adorable! Bruiser used to wear those little "Bear" sweaters, they are cute and inexpensive. A little short tho...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Awww, look at him, he's so inkle! Very cute, altho he doesn't seem too impressed by the outfit!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
How cute - though Chico doesn't seem impressed.

Have you checked at Target for clothes? I haven't checked lately, but my daughter was there yesterday and she says our local Target is now carrying a pretty large selection of clothes, accessories, carriers, etc. I plan on checking it out later this week.

They are building a huge new Target just about a mile from me, scheduled to open in October. I really like Target, but the closest one to me now is about 10 miles, and the road has been under construction forever. It's a nightmare to drive it, so I don't go often.

If you have one near you, you could check there.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
chimom said:
How cute - though Chico doesn't seem impressed.

Have you checked at Target for clothes? I haven't checked lately, but my daughter was there yesterday and she says our local Target is now carrying a pretty large selection of clothes, accessories, carriers, etc. I plan on checking it out later this week.

They are building a huge new Target just about a mile from me, scheduled to open in October. I really like Target, but the closest one to me now is about 10 miles, and the road has been under construction forever. It's a nightmare to drive it, so I don't go often.

If you have one near you, you could check there.
OMG yes!! HOWEVER!!! In my super target they have more girl stuff than for boys...and...if your looking for clothing...they don't ummm...seem to be catering to the weeee bitty babies...cute stuff but way to big for my Giz...

They have the cutest stuff for girls though....sigh' :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
the target by me never has anythingleft by the time i get to it. and even if they did the smallest size still won't fit chiwi. they have more small and mediums than any other size.

·
Registered
276 Posts
OMG. He is sooo pretty!
I love the way he looks!
I am gonna show that pic to my husband..and tell him thats the kind of chiboy I want next. I am sure he will fall in love too!!!!

xx,

Nadine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts