Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost forgot to post this one on Monster Baby. About 3 months ago, I visited Hong Kong and I purchased a hat for Tiny. The guy said that it would fit her. Well - it turned out that it didn't fit Tiny. I was just about to sell the hat on Ebay... when my boyfriend surprised me with Monster Baby. I somehow remember the hat and put it on Monster Baby... and it fitted her perfectly. We have to take a picture and share it with you.

P.S. I put on a stripe shirt just to match with her hat.... hee hee. And we went to the Chihuahua meetup.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey cutie-pie... armani... :)

Thank you. Now Armani has 2 girlfriend instead of just one. hee hee. We're doing well. Monster Baby loves to pick fights with Tiny. She'll charge at her and then bite her really hard until Tiny screams. And then I would feel like a bad mom.... I'll tell Monster Baby, "NOOOO BITE!" and it breaks my heart to yell at her. Other then that, we're all doing well.

Miss you both... take care,
Linda, Tiny, & Monster Baby Martinez

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Very cute but she looks like a Hawkeye! :shock: I've been in Iowa for 20 years on and off and still don't get the entire Hawkeye obsession. (for those who probably don't know... the University of Iowa's team is the Hawkeyes)

·
Registered
533 Posts
:lol: bless im sure he dont mind.
sisterly love then,how could such a cute face do that! poor tiny i bet she likes having another baby to play with though(when monster baby is nice :) ) glad to hear your all good,cant wait to see more pics of tiny and monster baby, take care

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Very cute! I purchased a sweater and matching hat from Hong Kong on Ebay and it turns out that the Hat didnt come with it and I have tried and tried to find one????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts