Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My siamese Lou has the strangest obssession ever for a cat :lol: marshmallows!! :lol: Everytime I bring the bag out (my daughter likes to have some :wink:) he just dies to get some. :lol: I've never seen a cat that likes them before, I'm so shocked. :lol:

I hope they are o.k. for him to eat? :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
442 Posts
My moms Siamese Titch, LOVED peppermint. He would even go crazy for mentholated muscle rub. Before I was born and my parents were building their house my grandpa came to help build and at night the cat would go in and lick his shoulders where he had put on muscle rub, all my parents would was "DARN CAT, Git outta here!"
heheheheh I can't wait until I'm able to own another cat, because I LOVE siamese, and I so want another one.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG Meghan that's sooo funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Siamese are known for being a little out of the ordinary and mine certainly is. :lol: He's got tons of strange but cute quirks about him. :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don't. :lol: Well he would be fine but my chi's (Lucky and Buster) pester the crap out of my cat's. :lol: I have another cat that's black with some white. :wink: My cat's just try to avoid my dogs but my dog's won't leave them alone!! :lol: I actually think my dog's might be trying to play with them because they aren't mean, they're just annoying. :lol:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
:lol:

my siamese was named pearl and she thought oreo, my first chihuahua, was her best friend. she would sleep with oreo play with oreo they were pretty much inseparable. he didn't seem to mind having a kitty as his best friend either :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Oh what a pretty cat ^_^ I've always wanted a siamese. My cat likes to eat weird things too that I never thought a cat would eat. She loves cheesies and crackers ... chips ... oh and lettuce! Hmm, lots of weird things really, considering cats are supposed to be carnivores.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah he's pretty silly! :lol:

My other cat likes broccoli though, so maybe I just have a couple of strange ones. :lol:

Corn on the cob! Now that's funny Katie :lol:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Kari , Your siamese cat is beautiful , I had one for yrs and she died of old age unfortutely ! But anyway i still love the simese cats they are great cats , that is really funny about the marshmellows !

·
Registered
118 Posts
My kitties like all kinds of crazy things, they looove cheetos! My dogs get along pretty well with my cats too they play. Lucy my chi drags long toys and Louie my cat chases them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts