Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a handful of outside pictures from a few minutes ago. It's a perfect evening outside here... they're mostly Tucker, since he was cooperating the best.

We'z go outsidez now?

We'z waitin'!

"Stik of mah dreams"

NOM NOM:

Stik of mah dreams, not yourz!

Outside makez meh happei!

End.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Jessie, you have the perfect little family and I'll bet your new house is fabulous. Any thoughts on names for the new baby??? He is so cute! I can't believe how much Tucker has grown up!!! Do the three of them get along wonderfully???

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jessie, you have the perfect little family and I'll bet your new house is fabulous. Any thoughts on names for the new baby??? He is so cute! I can't believe how much Tucker has grown up!!! Do the three of them get along wonderfully???
Thanks!

I'll have to take some pictures of the house and post them up. Things are slowly coming together... we still have a couple of empty rooms.

Names... no idea! Haha. Ian gets to name the boys, and the only name we've thought of thus far is Oliver. I'm not sure yet, though.

They actually all get along great for the most part. Rylie and Chloe are very close and Tucker will get on their nerves sometimes like a normal little brother. Hehe.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all beauties! I was thinking that Tucker still looks small. He's a very compact fella', isn't he.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
awwww so glad to see your crew again. I love the first pic with ears back and tongue out hehe so sweet!
Wow Tucker has grown in to such a handsome boy!! Check out that fluffy tail!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Tucker has the most handsome eyes! :love5:

·
Registered
737 Posts
"Stik of mah dreams" <--- Haha!, I love it :D They are all such cuties I love seeing there pics!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Wow! That grass is just popping in all of the pictures. The colors are so vibrant. Excellent shots.

I especially love the one entitled "Stick of mah dreams." LOL Had me in stitches.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, Tucker and his 'dream stick'! The girls are looking pretty gorgeous too.:D
Sooo jealous of your garden, even if mine wasnt an unusable jungle it still is too dangerous for chi's (steep concrete steps and 4ft drops onto concrete).:(

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! It's so nice to have a yard! The grass has been SO green around here lately because it rains every single afternoon. We have perfect sunny days, and then boom- 4pm hits and we have rain!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Gorgeous pics Jessie! They all look so great, love the waiting pic where they're all at the bottom of the stairs. lol

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Adorable as always! :D
'Stik of mah dreams, not yourz!' that made me actually laugh out loud :lol: hehe! :D love it!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts