Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We got our new Susan Lanci leash in cheetah baby print today! It matches perfectly with Odie's buddy belt. Thanks to everyone that helped me pick! Can't wait to use them. The leash is a foot shorter than our other SL leash but I think it will work perfectly.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone! We just used them both again on a jaunt outside. I noticed the BB looked a little loose when she was walking and I was actually able to tighten it up to the tightest hole with a bit of room. Wonder if it stretched a bit? Either way, I bought it for Odie to wear over clothes so it will work.

Mel, I was hoping you'd see this! Haha, you're welcome to copy anytime. I couldn't get many good shots of her wearing it on the walk, it's 32 out and super sunny and Odie was loving it. Here's a decent one. Can't wait for you to get yours!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thank you everyone! We just used them both again on a jaunt outside. I noticed the BB looked a little loose when she was walking and I was actually able to tighten it up to the tightest hole with a bit of room. Wonder if it stretched a bit? Either way, I bought it for Odie to wear over clothes so it will work.

Firstly, fantastic match Lady, you have such a great eye, they look perfect together :)

Secondly does Odie sit or lie down fir you to put yhe harness on? Basil will lie down and sometimes it seems tight on our usual hole, then he stands up and there is plenty of room, so I wonder if it is something to do with his ribs moving as he sits or lays down? I think leather tales a few wears to start stretching? :confused:

·
Registered
689 Posts

Mel, I was hoping you'd see this! Haha, you're welcome to copy anytime. I couldn't get many good shots of her wearing it on the walk, it's 32 out and super sunny and Odie was loving it. Here's a decent one. Can't wait for you to get yours!

Aww it looks stunning! Well my size 5 bb came yest and was too big! I was gutted but I messaged Susan from wet nose boutique and she was really helpful. She's sending me a size 4 out with my Susan lanci collar and lead set so I will get them all together soon :)
I really can't wait! And thank you again for suggesting the baby cheetah set because yours looks gorgeous :) xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts