Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His face has changed a lot in the past month and he has gained 2lbs! He doesn't have the pudgy puppy look at all and his body is lean if anything. He lost a tooth today and we found it on the floor! Any great teething tips would be great :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Cheeto has grown so much in so little time, its nice to see his ears standing to stand up.
As for a teething tip, give him a frozen slice on apple to chew on the coolness soothes the area and its tasty and healthy :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, he's cute ! I love the name Cheeto :). when Minnie and Tootsie were teething I got them the soft kind of Nylabones when they were puppies and they really like them a lot and then , when they got older , I bought them the harder nylabones. they still love nylabones now and they are almost 8 years old.
Ellie is too little for nylabones. I bought her the petstages toys.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aww, he's cute ! I love the name Cheeto :). when Minnie and Tootsie were teething I got them the soft kind of Nylabones when they were puppies and they really like them a lot and then , when they got older , I bought them the harder nylabones. they still love nylabones now and they are almost 8 years old.

He won't eat the Nylabones :/ I'll try again when he's a little older though maybe he was just too little still

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheeto has grown so much in so little time, its nice to see his ears standing to stand up.

As for a teething tip, give him a frozen slice on apple to chew on the coolness soothes the area and its tasty and healthy :)

That's a great idea! He loves Apple too lol and bananas

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I agree with Elaine, the 'soft' nylabones for teething, they are great! All but my very tiny Chi have nylabone addictions which is great for their dental health. :) Try dipping the ends in a little baby food or something yummy to get him interacting with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts