Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions for a chew toy that my dog doesn't devour in 5 minutes? I want something he can just chew on not necessarily eat. I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks B

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yes!! I just bought Ace one around Christmas. I dont know what brand it is or anything...it just says for chewing on the front. I got it from Petsmart. Its a small blue bone....its kinda hard, but its rubber. It has 3 little strings tied on the side of it. It was $5 or $6 dollars, and he LOVES It!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
THE BEST CHEW EVER!! Definatly look online or in specialty pet stores for a naturally shed elk antler piece. I work at a dog store and we sell those. I bought one for Rylee in August. She chews it everyday and it hasnt even worn down the end yet...they give the dogs calcium too. There are no additives or smell but the dogs are weirdly attracted to them.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
i like the Cuz toys, there fun for chewing (rubber like a kong) fun for feth (there shapped like a ball with feet) and they squeek. my dogs LOVE them

another fave are the nylabone BBchews in the rib, they like the corn but not as muhc as the rib, the fun thing is theylook like ribs SMELL like ribs and the "bones" glow. lol.

bully sticks are another fave in terms of edible chewies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts