Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share with any of you that may remember Chewy's website before.. We have given his site a "make-over" ! Have a peek and see what you think of the new site. Any suggestions are welcome. We've also made it easier to see the progress and such. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!! :wave:

·
Registered
48 Posts
WOW your amazing. Most people wouldn't be able to do this for there furry friend. 8,000 can really brake someone. Not you hwever you don't let anything stop you from loving your baby! That's amazing good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your website really touched me, I think you must be a wonderful person and Chewbacca is lucky to have you. Bandit and I will send many good wishes your way, and a little donation too. Keep us updated on how your baby is doing.

Lisa

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone for all your kindness! I admit I was on the fence about starting the website in the first place because I knew I would get a lot of criticism. But then I realized that it couldn't hurt to ask for help and Chewbacca means that much to me, so I figured why not try? I am glad I did, and suprisingly, I only received a few harassing e-mails from people with nothing better to do I guess. The support I have received outweighs the negative by a mile! It's a good feeling to know that there are still so many caring people out there who understand and don't think I'm a complete lunatic!!. Many thanks from me and lots of kisses and tail wags from Chewy!! :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts