Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still not got my chi yet but when i do get he/ she they will be left in my kitchen allot of the time. Mainly because I have wooden flooring in there so when he/ she is being toliet trained it'll be easy to tidy up after. Just wondered if any of your pup's tend to chew on things allot. Like my units and things? Of course It'll be left with allot of toys and my boyfriends mum will check on him/ her when I am gone but just wondered how much damage can actually be done? Any hooror stories you all wanna share?

Thanks
*Vicky*

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Just leave them lots of Chew toys. My Chi's never chewed on anything, except their chewies and toys...I was very luckY!

sandra :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
No horrer stories here.
However, if you have any small rugs in the kitchen you might want to take them up when you are not there.
Those carpet fibers don't digest and can get stuck in their intestines.
A lot of chis like to go potty on the rugs too.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Mikey nor Kismet did much chewing on anything. I always gave them plenty of things that they were allowed to chew on so maybe that helped. :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Tucker has never chewed furniture or anything except his toys and chewies. However, he does love to shred rugs by pulling on the threads. :(

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
My rugs have suffered greatly from Poppy's attention! She didnt really chew on furniture or stuff but the rugs are still a great attraction! :evil:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Shakira chews rugs, blankets, socks, shoes, clothes :angry1: .. She has more than plenty different chew toys but she seems to enjoy people chew toys better!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts