Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all we would love some ideas on good bones chews toys something for princess Neena!! She is 10 weeks now. We know she a puppy but man is she a chewer!! We tried puppy chews no good she chews them too good!! We tried the Nylabone no go either.:confused: Thanks in Advance

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
How about deer antlers or bully sticks?

·
Registered
369 Posts
I would second the bully sticks or antlers, but also try different things. I know many don't like nylabone, but my little guy loves them when they are kept in the freezer. I store a few of them there and when he is getting chewy I bring one out. I think he is teething and like a human baby who is teething the cold feels good on his sore gums and it slows down his chewing for a bit. I also keep clean wash cloths that I dampen just a bit and tie into a know and freeze as a different chewing/cold sensation

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would second the bully sticks or antlers, but also try different things. I know many don't like nylabone, but my little guy loves them when they are kept in the freezer. I store a few of them there and when he is getting chewy I bring one out. I think he is teething and like a human baby who is teething the cold feels good on his sore gums and it slows down his chewing for a bit. I also keep clean wash cloths that I dampen just a bit and tie into a know and freeze as a different chewing/cold sensation
Thank you very much!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Since someone mentioned nylabone on here a few days back I have researched them again. Did so a few years ago, but now they have the durachew. So I have purchased some of them, and my chewers and carriers like them. I make sure I get the dura ones that they cant eat.

pam in TX

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since someone mentioned nylabone on here a few days back I have researched them again. Did so a few years ago, but now they have the durachew. So I have purchased some of them, and my chewers and carriers like them. I make sure I get the dura ones that they cant eat.

pam in TX
Thank you Pam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts