Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chewy and JayJay are half brothers and are about 3 years apart. Their dad is a blue Tri. So are they. By request

JayJay

Chewy

JayJay and Honda

JayJay

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww look at them ciarrra!!! geez carrying around a lot of bling lmao! a dog liscense i see! haha :D blues are so cute ;)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awwww look at them ciarrra!!! geez carrying around a lot of bling lmao! a dog liscense i see! haha :D blues are so cute ;)
The ordinance here are a pain in my ***!!:foxes15: They need the country tags, rabies tag and a name tag....ugh my poor guys are weighted down.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
The ordinance here are a pain in my ***!!:foxes15: They need the country tags, rabies tag and a name tag....ugh my poor guys are weighted down.
aw girl LOL! poor pups! atleast u dont have a tiny one..that would look hilarious! LOL. i think we need a dog liscence here too...for kennels maybe? i dont know. when i went to my town hall last year they had an office for that hmmm....breaking the law breaking the law! :headbang: :bootyshake: :headbang: :bootyshake:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aw girl LOL! poor pups! atleast u dont have a tiny one..that would look hilarious! LOL. i think we need a dog liscence here too...for kennels maybe? i dont know. when i went to my town hall last year they had an office for that hmmm....breaking the law breaking the law! :headbang: :bootyshake: :headbang: :bootyshake:
My lil honda is 3 1/2lbs and I have to take her collar off alot. Its gets to heavy for her lol. :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I'm loving all of these blue Chi posts! Hehe Chewy & JJ are beautiful blues for sure! I hear ya on all the tag requirements. We have the tags but I don't have my pups wear their collars all the time (bad me!). I worry about them stabbing themselves with the stupid Maine shaped license tag! Why would they make a pointy dog tag I don't know....

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
They are so pretty I love them.Even though I love my hairless boy I still like to see blues with hair lol they are so cute thanks for posting.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cute pics x
Thankie :D

I'm loving all of these blue Chi posts! Hehe Chewy & JJ are beautiful blues for sure! I hear ya on all the tag requirements. We have the tags but I don't have my pups wear their collars all the time (bad me!). I worry about them stabbing themselves with the stupid Maine shaped license tag! Why would they make a pointy dog tag I don't know....
I think the tags are dumb, Paper would should be enough. I understand name tags with my phone number and their name. But the rabies and then the county is a pain. But I agree that wearing a shape tag is dangerous. They ones they have to wear are more square. But the name tag ones I picked out the design. So everybodies is different.

And when it comes to blues, Its my Hubby. Chewys and him are like connected at the hip. Where ever daddie goes, chewy goes. So He loves the look of Chewy. So when my breeder told me she had pups and one looked like Chewy. I never heard that man shout yes so fast. So we got a Chewy Clone As he calls JayJay. :D

Lovely pictures! JAy-Jay is gorgeous :)
Thankie :D Thankie :D:D:D

They are just gorgeous, Ciarra!
Thankie Dustin! :D

They are so pretty I love them.Even though I love my hairless boy I still like to see blues with hair lol they are so cute thanks for posting.
Well one of mine has hair and the other has sum bald spots. If you look at the outside pic and look at the back legs and the back of them are just blue skin.
But Thankie! :D

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Well that is fine with me they are still both cute.And you welcome

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think they are incredibly beautiful!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thankie everybody. I Showed Hubbs all the comments. And he was touched. He sure does love his lil Blue Boys. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts