Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mmmm buwwy stick

Daisy wasn't interested in having her photo taken coz she got in trouble earlier

Not impressed mother

Lol there's chicken in that pot

It wasn't me

Trying to get her to stand still and take a pic lol

Nom nom nom

I come up wib u an daisy

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both so adorable! The last pic of Lotus is the cutest thing. And I love Daisy's "not impressed" face. :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Love the pics! Daisy is such a gorgeous girl...I also love her "not impressed" expression. LOL Lotus is a beauty as always...I love how settled she is. Sounds & looks like she's been with you guys forever! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone her ears are something else shame my phone reception hasn't improved with those dishes

It does feel like she's always been here she's doing really really well I'd say she's 90% toilet trained in 2 weeks, totally dotes on her big sister who is loving having someone to play with. She's not cried at all and other than the barking and shyness (which is improving) she's a little love always giving kisses and her tail wags the entire time!!!

She's taken to raw like a pro (which I believe all puppies would) and in 2 weeks her fur is softer she poos once or twice a day and doesn't smell in the slightest!!!

Her pedigree should arrive this week as there was apparently a hold up at the kc but I can't wait to research her ancestors

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone

Di those ones were sent to me but u can get them from zooplus I can't remember the other places they are called pizzle over here be warned uk ones stink

1 - 20 of 21 Posts