Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where this is it's not even on the same side of the Atlantic as me but in case someone is interested I thought I would post it.

# Chihuahua Adoption Event: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA Boutique, 60 31st Ave at Hillsdale Shopping Center (near Banana Republic) in San Mateo. Meet a dozen Chihuahuas, mixes and other small breed dogs.

# Chihuahuas & Chocolates Adoptathon: Noon-3 p.m. Saturday at Pet Food Express, 1388 S. California Blvd., Walnut Creek. Let Contra Costa Animal Services help you "Find Your Valentine!" Enjoy chocolate tasting and a free box of chocolates for each Chihuahua adopted.

Gary Bogue: Cats: Any tricks to keep them off kitchen counters? - San Jose Mercury News

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
That sounds like fun, we have an event coming up soon for a dog meet up but not just chihuahua specific. I am looking forward to it, and maybe just maybe there may a chihuahua or 2 there that doesn't belong to me or my cousin!
Chi's are very far and few between where I live :(

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That sounds like fun, we have an event coming up soon for a dog meet up but not just chihuahua specific. I am looking forward to it, and maybe just maybe there may a chihuahua or 2 there that doesn't belong to me or my cousin!
Chi's are very far and few between where I live :(
last time i went i seen a lady with 4 in a pram that were tiny as and another little one even smaller , could see every bone in her body although her owner said she did eat just not alot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts