Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trigger goes to Daycare on Wednesdays to help socialize him. Last Wednesday was Sparky's (another chihuahua) first birthday so his mom brought in a cake! Here are pictures of their little cake mow session...Diego is the little blue chi, Sparky is the cream and white, and Trigger is mine, the little black tri boy!

Trigger decides the cake is a good idea...

A...REALLY...good idea.

Diego showing the cake who's BOSS.

And suddenly...no one wonders anymore why my 14 week old baby is FOUR POUNDS ;-) Hahahaha.

Happy Birthday, Sparky!
:hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Super cute pics. The pic of Trigger woofing it down made me laugh. Who can blame him, it looks really good! :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super cute pics. The pic of Trigger woofing it down made me laugh. Who can blame him, it looks really good! :D
It's from this awesome little dog bakery that opened here a few months ago. The doggie treats are all you know, for dogs, but they smell soooo good. I tried one of the little carrot cake muffins from there once (hahaha) and YUM! They do a REALLY nice job and the dogs just love the stuff. And everything is natural and healthy that she makes =)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
It's from this awesome little dog bakery that opened here a few months ago. The doggie treats are all you know, for dogs, but they smell soooo good. I tried one of the little carrot cake muffins from there once (hahaha) and YUM! They do a REALLY nice job and the dogs just love the stuff. And everything is natural and healthy that she makes =)
That's so awesome. I love specialty doggie shops like that. :) And I'm with you on the carrot cake muffins, I'd try one too, ha! (Not to mention, it's my lunch hour and those cake pics have made me hungry! LOL.)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is A PIG. We put 3 golf balls in his food dish when we feed him and he's STILL done in less than 45 seconds. NAUGHTY boy. I don't have time to handfeed him in the AM but at night it's like a high wired nutcase dancing for kibble after kibble. I love him!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
4th pic down is so funny his eyes are popping out his head.

Daisy says a moment on the lips a lifetime on your hunky chi hips!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Trigger says "I'm a man, Daisy! I don't care! I eats what I wants!". LOL, but seriously he eats like he's starving to death ;-)
Hahahahaha.. Trigger we don't want too much to grab onto tho ha ha.. you have a good appetite and are a growing boy!!! She's just jealous that she woulnd't be able to eat cake :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts