Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Waiting for the neighbor's Golden Retriever to come out.

Just a happy Leah.

I posted awhile ago about finding steps for the couch. I found this in the children's bedding section at Target and I glued rug grips to the top for traction. It even has a little compartment on the top that opens up to put toys in.

The girls like it too!

Zoie and Leah

My handsome boy!

Watching daddy mow the front yard.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Janis!

I love your pictures! I like that you included a variety of shots to showcase your little ones. Lucas is a doll, and it looks like they all get along happily. That little hoodie is just darling...I've been looking to get matching ones for my three, but I haven't picked out the color or the print.

Keep the pictures coming...they are so wonderful! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Read This And Check This Out!!

Hi there everyone!!

This isnt exactly chi-related.

However, if you dont work and want to create a substantial income...or maybe you do work but dont earn enough....then please read on.....
Click on the link and receive ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE info and videos which show you how you can earn lots of REAL money!!
I have tried it....have got the free videos and followed the instructions...and believe me you....IT WORKS!!...and NO it is NOT SOME INTERNET SCAM!!!...just an legitimate way to make money....

Hears the link....have a look....get the freebies and let me know what you think of it...and how you got on!!

Regards

Trisha x

"FINALLY REVEALED!: How To Quickly And Easily Make Your Own
Mini Sites That Make Money While You Sleeep! Grab This Set
Of FREE Downloadable Videos Right Now!... 100% Guaranteed!"
Click Here => http://www.minisiteprofitsexposed.co...you-page=48148

·
Registered
444 Posts
Janis,
I have a soft spot for Pugs and Boston's so your house if full of my favs!
I just love the simple one of the three watching for the neighbors dog, lol!
I also love pugs & bostons! They're my favorite breeds (after chis ;) )! Thanks for posting such cute pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts