Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bruno has two little tufts of white hair sticking out either side of his tail - as it grows we hope to fashion it into a bunny bob tail!!

This is Biggles and Bru

A Dancing Bruno!!

And a growing Bruno
He is 3 lbs 8oz now at nearly 25 weeks so we have plumped him up nicely since his last scrawny
pictures!! His fur is coming in nicely now too!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awh Jane!!! I loved those pics!
Biggles has such beautiful facial colourings and Bruno is a little doll!
xxx

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Claire, Emily and Michelle!!

Lol Michelle if they reach the floor I can have them permed to make the proper bunny tail!!

Emily we gave up measuring Biggles I reckon he could be 11lbs or so!

LOL Terri - gotta love the fluffy bums!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Jane, Bruno is a tot, isn't he??? What an angel. Biggles is so cute and an appropriate older brudda!!! What darling little angels you have. Did you plan on having boys or did it just happen???

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Pidge Mandy and Robin

Yeah Pidge - we don't celebrate thanksgiving here - so we have until Xmas to really plump him up!! he should be nicely covered in plumpness by then!

Robin - yeah we wanted boys - also Saoirse who I really wanted to get a pup from only had a boy - so that really decided it!! Our last dog a cav, Ringo was a loving devoted little slob of a dog - so we were happy with getting our two boys!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those pictures are great!! What a darling pair they are. I didn't realize the size difference until I saw them together! Soooooooo cute!!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Its cute like a "crown" of hair.
Dahlia has little swirl crowns on her bootycheeks too.
It really shows in shorthairs.Almost looks like dimples!
Cute!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
OMG he is going to have his daddys coat

He is looking great Jane keep up the great work!!!

Great speaking to you on the phone today too!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys, we do love them!!! - I haven't a clue how to do multi quote - must ask how to in the million thread!

Saoirse would I ever be so lucky that he would look like his dad? Alfie is divine! loved chatting to you too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts