Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!!
As you know the calendar process is underway, and we just wanted to let you know how it is going, we also have some reminders, and we need to tell you where you can post info we need and who to PM for certain questions you may have.

REMINDERS:

THE DEADLINE FOR PICTURES IS SEPTEMBER 21st, if for some reason you are unable to have your pics in by then please pm Roie.

Please make sure your pics are at least kb, otherwise when they are printed for the calendar they will be to small

IT IS NOT TO LATE FOR YOUR CHI TO BE IN THE CALENDAR THE DEADLINE IS THE 21st!!

UPDATES:

Right now we are in the process of making the pics, by this we add in the name and age of the chi also we are looking for a printing company with good deals.

INFO WE NEED

Birthdays: if your chi will be participating in the calendar there will be a thread in Chi Chat titled "calendar birthdays" where you can leave your chi's name, please leave chit chat to a minimum so we can get the info easily.

HEADCOUNT:
we are trying to get an estimate of about how many calendars we will need, there will be a thread in general chat where you can put the amount calendars you would like, this is not definate and we won't be taking money until at least october, but we need to know how many calendars we will need to figure out the best possible deal.

CALENDAR PICS:
Some calendar pictures have been done and we will be making a gallery in chi pics, called "Calendar gallery" we realize some owners are still sending pics in don't be alarmed if you see your chi , these are not final, and changes can be made.

WHO TO GO TO:
if you have a question concerning picture quality or pictures in general please pm: Peanutbutternjelly.

If you have a question about ordering calendars, birthdays, or any questions concerning the calendar please pm Roie

thank you :wave:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I did submit a pic of Lily but I think it will be too small. I will bow out of the calendar thing. I hope it turns out great and I may even buy some copies but I'm not looking to include Lily. :wave:
i actually made the pic of lily bigger in kb..do u still not want to participate? if not thats fine i was just wondering if the reason why is b/c of the photo.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
PEANUTBUTTERNJELLY said:
Rachael Polachek said:
I did submit a pic of Lily but I think it will be too small. I will bow out of the calendar thing. I hope it turns out great and I may even buy some copies but I'm not looking to include Lily. :wave:
i actually made the pic of lily bigger in kb..do u still not want to participate? if not thats fine i was just wondering if the reason why is b/c of the photo.
I appreciate what you did but I'll still decline. Inititally it was b/c of the photo but there are some other issues too. My heart just isn't in it. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.