Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was looking at my mom's Irish Setter calender and realized it's made of member's puppies from one of the groups she belongs to so that got me thinking!

I can make a calender invovling puppies/dogs from the two chihuahua groups I'm in.

I mean I was going to make one anyways of Raz so I thought I'd see who else liked this idea here and if I was able to do it.

I'm going to make permission forms tonight for all puppies that enter the calender, hold a contest if necessary, etc. Same as my mom's groups does....they have a gallery filled of months and puppies/dogs wanting to be that month's star....then they all vote on that month.

All though they do sell the calenders and send half the profits to rescue places to help them out.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Im pretty sure someone else on here recently already suggested we did this with our photos, but dont know what the outcome was?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's okay I'm just passing the idea around......got people saying they would like to do it on the other group since profits or half profits go to rescues/paws of love.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Sillymom had suggested it but I think she didn't know how to go about doing it. neither do I for the matter but I think it's a great idea! :D

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Oh I think it's a great idea too!

I would love to have a calander with all chis on it!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh my you guys are talking about me!! :shock: I leave for a couple of days and this is what happens?? :wink:
Yes, I thought about this, but then when I talked to the lady at Kinko's, it sounds like a headache and since I buy for a million :wink: people at christmas and w/the hustle and bustle I tend to get a bit stressed and didn't want to add this to my list, I am so sorry guys!!! I actually forgot about it!! Please forgive me for opening my mouth about something I know nothing about!!! I still love the idea, but I am not a computer wiz at all, and not sure how to do it on my own. :( Was a great idea though! He,he!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'd love to participate/help in any way I could.

My mom lives alone in RI and we're in AL, she's in love with Bella's pics and is now on the lookout for chi stuff :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Sillymom, I just had to gossip about you while you were away j/k :lol: you are actually one of my favorites, I always get a laugh out of your post.
When you brought the calender idea up I thought it was a great idea but I also stink at computers.
I would love to see something come from this, I think it'd be sooo cool :D :D :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
So Tattdangel, could YOU be my secret santa? Oh, wait, no it had to go through customs, so do you know who it is? :? And as far as gossiping, I actually love it, it makes me feel important!! he,he!!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Nope, i'm not your secret santa Sillymom. I didn't play. I missed out on the whole thing. maybe next year I'll do it. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My friends and I have figured out a way to do this....we all have ofoto accounts so I would design the pages....I scrapbook digitally so no problem and then upload them to an ofoto album and you buy it if you wish to....but I'm still working out the ligits.

Kinko's is always way to expensive that is why I do online stuff now when it comes to this type of thing.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I love the idea of a calender, especially if the proceeds go to a doggie rescue place..what a great idea that is. Count me in! :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Oh sure, I'll buy one too!!! I was just at Petco yesterday and seen the chihuahua calendars and thought, all of our chi's are way cuter! I'd really love a calendar where I could look at all of your beautiful babies everyday!

Sillymom, you are so funny! BTW, I already told you, the car is on the way, I hope you like black paint too, it went really well with the black leather interior! :wink:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I was just at Petco yesterday and seen the chihuahua calendars and thought, all of our chi's are way cuter!
Imkari when I was reading this post I was thinking the same thing. I just bought one for Superpetz the other day for myself for Christmas and when I got home and started looking through it I thought that they were not that cute either we have much cuter chis on our forum. i think it's a great idea.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts