Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right so i thought seeing as i got a new car i would get some stickers made for the back windows like all the other doggy exibitors here it is what do you all think

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought it was quite good and iv been a real fuss pot lol first they sent me a square design n i was like er no ha they finally got the idea in the end and i think it loks quite good its going to be real big and take up both of the back windows thought it would be good lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol glad you recognised jacob i thought what better way to advertise my chis then have the main man that started it all if it wasnt for him i would have prob never started showing and he has been such great fun and i love him to bits lol

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Yes that looks pretty good.You say you want it to fill both the back windows, i presume you mean the side / back windows else you wont see the traffic behind you from your inside mirror,lol. :D sorry just having a stupid moment :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
it's great and i think it will be GREAT advertisement for you. Are those expensive???

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i got this designed specialy from someone i found on e bay and he wanted 50 but of course i had to haggle lol so im getting it for £40 my dad is in the car trade and he says that is a real good prive apparently some places are real expensive

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i'm not doing it myself silly :wink: i have to go to an airbrushing atelier ....it costs around 60 pounds ....that's not extreme is it?

by next month i have to have it and i will post a pic of it :wave:

kisses nat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts