Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have had 3 chi's, a family, since my sister died in 2007. i finally found a good adoption agency to find them homes- do chi's adapt? i am supposed to take them to the center on friday. although i do love them a lot i can't take care of them or give the right care and attention.
can anyone tell me if you have had any experience with adopted chi's or have adopted any out.
sad but think it's the right thing for them.
thanks so much for the help:(
jerialice

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Most of mine were adopted as older dogs, they are doing fine. I think they will adjust well. Hope they all find great homes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Texas Chain-Saw Chihuahuas find great homes with Mafia!

just kidding about the mafia part, but they are in NJ and getting spoiled like they could not be given here, so it's a happy ending and in fact they are at doggie summer camp as we write.

I am so pleased to let you all know that they will never leave my heart, but it's been over 100 every day for months and it was really great they are somewhere inside now! With bows on!!!
:angel1::daisy::hello1:

God bless all chihuahua lovers- i will see the little doggies and my sis in heaven i pray...

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, I am so glad they found a good home. If you can't take care of them I agree you did the right thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts