Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else every seen this?

We went to a new park today that just opened in our area. It's really nice, basically some trails, some woods, and an agility area that's all fenced in and off-leash.

Anyways, we were in the agility area, and I saw Riley standing at the bottom of a tree. The next time I looked over there, she was like at least 7-8 feet up the tree! And, there weren't any branches....she just ran up the tree! I was shocked.

Crazy girl!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Spider chi, spider chi, it does whatever a spider chi does. Can it spin a web from its paw? Yup because it's not santa claus. Watch out, Here comes the spider chi!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
My brother had a small terrier that would climb trees. He was raised with cats and really thought he was one. We would call him by saying Here kitty, kitty, kitty. He would just swarm up the trunk if the trunk wasn't straight up and leaned a bit over. He would also walk accross 2X4's and climb ladders to sit on the roof to wait for my brother to get home from work.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
that is crazy lol not something i would think a chi could do , my mini foxie Clarince can climb trees , one house we lived at we had to cut all the trees down close to the fence as he would use them to climb and jump over .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts