Chihuahua People Forum banner

Chi clothes ! crochet.

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Wawies 
#1 ·
So i made these a while back for freeda, its the same colors but 2 difrent styles, one has a skirt in the back area and one doesnt! just wanted 2 share em with you guys plus u can meet freeda she was peanut's best friend.

she poses like this when she gets a new sweater. loves dress up!!

same color no skirt:

See less See more
#3 ·
Wow really adorable! :)
Whose dog is Freeda?

#4 ·
That is my other chi ive had her 2 years, she was peanuts best friend. She misses him :( but is doing better now. i have freeda and daisy both girls. Peanut was my only boy and the one i have had the longest.

#6 ·
Yes, please post pics! I'm glad you have your girls, Freeda is gorgeous!

#8 ·
Sweet!!! :)
How old are they?

#21 ·
I saw a girl make one and kind of just went from there, what i do is chain it and measure there lil necks with the chain so it doesnt fit to tight then take it from there, they also have lots of crochet videos on youtube (tutorials) on how 2 crochet . it's very easy, and u can do it while watching tv hehe

#20 ·
That one is one of my favs , ive made so many dog sweaters but thats def my fav style it looks so cute on the girls :), i will try to write a tutorial on how to make em , its very simple and alot cheaper then buying them with one yarn roll that costs 2.50 i make about 5 sweaters sometimes more depending on the size so id say its cheaper lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.