Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My chi Amberleah always shaking her head and her ears hit me and wow it hurts mostly in my face when holding her.. How many chi ears are weapons.?
I am taking her to vet for 3rd set of shots I am going to see if something is wrong with her ears that makes her always shake them. They look good to me. also I think she might had knee or hip problems on back right side I sure Pray she doesn't.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Maybe she has an ear infection? Mine have never hurt my face w/ their ears if they shake their heads lol...guess mine have soft ears ;) Your girl is a bit young I'd think to be having hip/knee problems is there a reason you suspect that?

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see her hold it up her back leg once in awhile few sec later it OK.
I thought she too young too.
The ear thing she has done since I got her at 6 weeks. I don't see any infection that I can see from my eyes but I will have Dr look at them closer.

·
Registered
894 Posts
When does she hold her leg up? Izzie does that sometimes, from the very beginning, when she is eating or drinking. I think sometimes their heads are just too heavy, lol.

My girls will shake their body and ears out after they get up from sleeping and stuff, or come out from under a blanket. Or if after fighting their ears are ever flipped back and stuff.. lol.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i hope little amberleah is all fine shes too cute to be hurting with anything keep us posted thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts