Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I wanted to know where your favorite places to buy your Chi's clothes were! Boy or girl!

I've been looking for some cute things for Zeus, as well as Luna (when she gets bigger) and some fashion shots of your favorite outfit on your Chi! :)

Thanks!

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
My new favourite place is from Elaine on here! I bought a dress for Odie from her and it fits so well. My fave clothing item for her would be a tie between that dress and her raincoat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've found that Petco has the cutest sundresses for my little girl. They do run quite large though so sometimes I have alter them to fit. I find other cute clothes in the fashion district in LA. I'm not sure how close you are to LA though.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi,
i have some really cute things for sale. some of them are posted in the buyers/ sellers section. Message me any time and i can see if i have something you may want :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Definitely from Elaine!!!

That's all from
Elaine recently lol but I've been buyin stuff from her for a year and a half ish

Highly recommend! Awesome quality Great prices :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've found that Petco has the cutest sundresses for my little girl. They do run quite large though so sometimes I have alter them to fit. I find other cute clothes in the fashion district in LA. I'm not sure how close you are to LA though.
I'm actually very far from LA. Texas. :) I find that I have that problem with buying clothes from chains like that too. :( super bummer!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh yes buy from Elaine I got the cutest western shirt for Charlie and a really cute hoody she usually has a thread here on the forum where you can see the latest fashions check it out you won't be disappointed and her prices will make you smile.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Look at her threads and go through the Thank you Aunty Elaine threads under photos. Tons of photos of both Sonny and BG in their cool clothes ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts