Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Hey, I'll give you a quarter for him. HA HA!!!!

So cute!!!! LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe Friday wants to go to the sale! He is such a doll, he must have a big personality because it comes out in all of his photos! :D

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awe Friday wants to go to the sale! He is such a doll, he must have a big personality because it comes out in all of his photos! :D
personality is that what you call it? I was leaning toward devil puppy!! Seriously though he is such a happy dog & so full of life. He seems to be very smart as well when I talk to him he turns his head & looks at me just like he knows what Im saying.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just what I've been looking for! I'll take it! BTW, I have that same tote bag. I can't remember who that one is from...is it Clinique?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It's a heck of a lot more than the quarter I bid!!! LOL!!!!! HA HA HA!!!

He's so cute we will be in a bidding war and then you will have a mob of angry chi ladies on your hands. HA!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just what I've been looking for! I'll take it! BTW, I have that same tote bag. I can't remember who that one is from...is it Clinique?
Yup its clinique. I love there stuff I try to only buy it when there is a free gift involved lol I love a good freebie!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts