Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Everyone might as well get used to it if you plan to stick around. There are only a mere handful of people here that know anything about the breed. Their views and opinions far out rank anyones. Just ask them. They can be crass, rude and nasty to anyone they choose. If you stand up for yourself and views they will start stalking your posts, even. And you may only find their passionate topics important. That's why many of us have left. With no audience they will eventually get bored and have to argue with themselves. It's one of those things where you either beat em', join em', or leave. Or you can be like some and be two faced, lie and side with them even when you dont agree with them. That's so much easier than standing up for yourself like they do. I mean really, it's a major importance in life to be a part of the CP clique. :lol:

· Premium Member
16,148 Posts
The bit about having "cliques" is getting old & really has nothing to do with the whole subject but thanks for the chuckle T. This subject goes beyond little disagreements a few people have had with you in the past. MOVE ON already! LOL
It's not a "bit." It's the truth. There is a clique here, and many know and see it. And yes, it does have to do with the subject/subjects. When one of y'all post, you can bet the rest of the clique will follow. It's like a chain reaction. :lol: And whether y'all want to admit it or not, some of the things you all say go far beyond trying to educate anyone. It's just down right RUDE! But if it comes from one of y‘all, it IS God's word (only in y'all's eyes). :coolwink:

Lots of y'all's there, eh? Yeeeeehaw! :lol: It's a Texas thing!

You're quite welcome for the chuckle. Every time you post I get one. :lol: You are like a dog chasing a bone. :lol: Stalker!

You have been dogged out for breeding Mari by some of your own lil buddies. But yet they still said/say, "awwwwww, cute puppies."

Everything here is a bunch of biased BS!

Breeding isn't the ONLY subject you all "go off on."

Rude, condescending remarks, snide catty comments and name calling never taught/teaches anyone anything. About the only reaction you get from that type of behavior is, defense!

· Premium Member
16,148 Posts
I guess the thing that I find to be the most disruptive on every front (go ahead and flame me) is that not everyone is willing to accept that, regardless of their thoughts on any issue, their thoughts are ALL OPINIONS. Breeding, food, vaccines, any issue you want to throw into the mix, they are all opinions. Ethical and not ethical, are just opinion terms and vary drastically by culture and experiences. There needs to be a point where people who have nothing nice to say simply say nothing. There is nothing wrong with voicing an opinion but the way some are voiced is condescending and rude. If someone is seeking to be educated then offer facts and let them form their own opinions. For some reason, people want to view the world in black and white boxes. This doesn't just apply to dogs or dog forums but the internet has allowed people to be much more vocal with their opinions on all topics and it makes it very hard to stick around anywhere.

One reason that I enjoyed this forum so much is that when I joined I didn't see all of the bashing of breeders, and grocery store food feeders and people who by dogs from the lady down the street with a litter of questionable puppies. People were helpful with the real issues of owning dogs. The training tips and suggestions, the way everyone loved to see everyone else's pictures of their pets regardless of standard, the sympathy for common breed issues and commiserating with the common troubles of owning a small dog, are all what bonded us together as lovers of these precious dogs.

Berating people for doing things that are in opposition with your own opinion will not stop these things from happening, it will only keep people from mentioning it or they will leave the board all together.
Amen!!! :hello1::hello1::hello1:

· Premium Member
16,148 Posts
OMG you are FUNNY!! Me a stalker? You are never here but when their is drama...here comes T to explain it all!

Know what? I know stuff has been said behind my back (have known since it was said) & you know what else? I DON'T CARE! :D
Funny, my explanations make quite a bit of sense too. :lol:

And as for stalking. You are always the first person to view any post I make. Whether it's a thread I start, or just post in. If you are on, and see my name, you are in there like stink on S***! Funny how you claim I'm not so important to you. :wink:

An example. I barely got this thread posted (2 min. prior), and you are the first in it!

Reload this Page 10 members and 63 guests
Most users ever online was 372, 04-20-2008 at 01:10 AM.

Last Activity User Name  Location
07:47 PM Audreybabypup Searching Forums

07:36 PM CHITheresa Searching Forums

07:46 PM DeadRose Viewing Thread
New puppy

07:45 PM KittynKahlua Viewing Thread
i fell so bad

07:48 PM MChis Viewing Thread
Another New Super Soft Bed. : )

07:40 PM mooberry Viewing Thread
New puppy

07:49 PM Rico's Mom Viewing Forum