Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,175 Posts
I will never be rude. I never think that I am a cut above anyone. I cannot as I clearly state in my posts that I am a pet owner/amateur/not a breeder nor exhibitor.
It is sad, however, that someone like me is better informed than "breeders" who will put their dog and subsequent puppies at risk. I would speak out if that occurred here or in my neighborhood.
I pass on a lot of posts where I do not have adequate information to add or comment.
Poor judgement and poor breeding is something we should all be aware.

· Registered
4,175 Posts
It has been my experience that there are quite a number of people here who know a great deal about the breed. Perhaps it is because my questions are remedial (and I am not too proud to admit it in the open) and I also am not a sensitive person. I am perfectly okay with someone telling me what I had dreamed up will not work or is a waste of time or money.
My girls are registered but are just pets. I love them but not so much that I am blind to their imperfections.
I ask some silly questions. I get some good answers, equally silly answers and some that are more direct and to the point. The beauty of a forum (versus around a dinner table) is that I get to take the ones I am willing to accept and bypass the remainder.
Perhaps I am just old!! I guess that I have been through enough junk that it is hard to offend me and I find it easy to have amnesia rather than harbor resentment-in life in general-so ESPECIALLY on a pet forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.