Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,235 Posts
It has been with complete amazement that I have read the things said on the site for the past few months, and it seems to just get more and more mean-spirited. I have learned some things thru many years of owning pets, participating in forums about pets, and from simply living life in general. One of the things I have learned is that there will always be serious differences in opinion about dog breeding. It is not my desire to participate in this discussion one way or another. My opinion is just that, my opinion. What I would love to find is a site by chihuahua people, for all chihuahua people. I pray someday that I will find one.
Blessings, Deb
Amen!!! I once belong to a pomeraian forum I couldnt stand it/ people where so mean, so nasty, and rude. I left it never went back.
One time I made a comment that I know females are called bitches but hate that name and can we use sweet names for the sex our a female dogs. Oh my goodness I was reamed so bad. I cried for days and that was when I suffered with bad depression. Plus this happened with many other on other opinions and it was just that.

· Registered
3,235 Posts
Everyone might as well get used to it if you plan to stick around. There are only a mere handful of people here that know anything about the breed. Their views and opinions far out rank anyones. Just ask them. They can be crass, rude and nasty to anyone they choose. If you stand up for yourself and views they will start stalking your posts, even. And you may only find their passionate topics important. That's why many of us have left. With no audience they will eventually get bored and have to argue with themselves. It's one of those things where you either beat em', join em', or leave. Or you can be like some and be two faced, lie and side with them even when you dont agree with them. That's so much easier than standing up for yourself like they do. I mean really, it's a major importance in life to be a part of the CP clique. :lol:
Well said, I agree!!! :hello1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.