Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
370 Posts
:hello1:FIRST OF ALL I THINK CERTAIN PEOPLE INSTEAD OF READING WHAT WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN GET INFLAMED BY WHATS GOING ON IN THEIR OWN MINDS INSTEAD OF KNOWING WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.THE ONE THING THAT REALLY BOTHERS ME(NO,ITS NOT THE JUNIOR HIGH CLIQUE NASTINESS OF ADULT "WOMEN"-MY 15YR OLD SON KNOWS BETTER THAN TO ACT LIKE A BULLY)IS THE COMMENT THAT SHE WAS LEFT ALONE DURING LABOR N I SHOULDNT OF EVEN LEFT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM.SHE HAD NO SIGNS OF BEING IN LABOR-NONE.HER TEMP DROP NEVER HAPPENED(IT WAS TAKEN FROM DAY 53-DAY 60 AT 12 HOUR INTERVELS N EVERY 3 HOURS AFTER).I CALLED THE VET WHO TOLD ME AS LONG AS THERES NO SIGNS OF ANYTHING GOING WRONG OR SHE GOES PAST DAY 70 NOT TO WORRY-DOGS DONT OVULATE USUALLY ON THE FIRST DAY OF RECEPTIVNESS).I ALREADY KNEW THIS AS I HAD BRED POMS 4 YEARS N I HAVE A VET TECH LICENSE BUT IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER TO CALL HIM.SHE HAD BEEN LAYING ON MY STOMACH SLEEPING.I HAD CANCELLED ALL DR APPTS DURING THE WEEK B4(MY DR APPTS R SERIOUS AS IM TERMINALLY ILL-NOT SOMETHING LIKE I HAVE A COLD).I HAD NOT EATEN OR SLEPT IN 2 1/2 DAYS.I FINALLY DECIDED I HAD TO EAT N WENT TO THE KITCHEN TO MICROWAVE A DINNER(7 MIN??).WHEN I CAME BACK I WENT TO CHECK HER N SHED HAD PUPPIES.....NOW,OPINIONS R ONE THING BUT ATTACKING SOMEONE ON PERSONAL GROUNDS IS QUITE ANOTHER.IT REEKS OF IMMATURE CHILDREN WHO HANG W/A CLIQUE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO TRUE STRENGTH.I WILL ALWAYS STAND BY SOMEONES RIGHT TO GIVE AN OPINION AS LONG AS THEY KNOW WHAT THEYRE TALKING ABOUT.THIS WASNT ABOUT MYA N HER PUPS-IT WAS ABOUT BULLYING.LASTLY,THOSE STUPID LITTLE SMILEY FACES THAT R PUT AT THE END OF EACH POST EACH MENT SOMETHING TO ME.EACH IS FOR A DECEASED DOG.ONE FOR JEZEBEL WHO DIED OF A TUMOR.ONE FOR POLAR BEAR #1 WHO WAS KILLED BY A JACK RUSSEL.ONE FOR PIERRE WHO HAD A BRAIN BLEED.WHEN YOU MEET GOD N HIS ANGELS(IF YOU GET THERE)CAN U SAY U ACTED AS A GOOD,CARING CHRISTIAN??I CAN.WWJD:D:D:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.