Chihuahua People Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,134 Posts
It has been with complete amazement that I have read the things said on the site for the past few months, and it seems to just get more and more mean-spirited. I have learned some things thru many years of owning pets, participating in forums about pets, and from simply living life in general. One of the things I have learned is that there will always be serious differences in opinion about dog breeding. It is not my desire to participate in this discussion one way or another. My opinion is just that, my opinion. What I would love to find is a site by chihuahua people, for all chihuahua people. I pray someday that I will find one.
Blessings, Deb
how polite you are I am not 'amazed' I am disgusted and horrified by the nastiness and darn right rudeness of late
by those who think they are a cut above the rest of us mere mortals that frequent this forum which is for the enjoyment of chihuahua lovers [ I thought ]
and that these so called experts that know everything about the breed and that MUST be obeyed think it is their right to criticise and insult others. Hopefully they will get bored with being so horrible and go and get a life x x

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.