Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i was wondering if anybody knows any stores that let dogs/chihuahuas come in with you or any stores that don't. Me and my mom want to bring Bam everyplace we go. :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
I take Teddy everywhere with me! The only place that has ever said anything to me was a CVS, since it was a drug store he wasn't allowed inside, but other than that, I've never had problems! In fact most employees of the places we go want to hold him! LoL

·
Registered
332 Posts
It depends on where you live. In California many places are not dog friendly. I usually put him in my purse. I have had a few problems with other customers who don't understand that he is like my child. I finally found a resource that helped me with pet friendly restuarants and shops. My thought is if his feet don't touch the floor why does it matter.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I take my pup everywhere!! The only place that has ever not let me bring him in is Costco. He's been in lots of restaurants too, although I'll try to sit on a deck, and nobody ever cares...the waitresses always keep quiet about him too. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I don't know where you are in NY, but there are listings here for spots in NYC http://www.dogfriendly.com/server/travel/uscities/guides/us/cities/usonlinecityNYNew_York.shtml You can also find a TON of places around NYC that are dog friendly by doing a simple search on the internet.

My advice is that even if you find a listing that says you can take your dog into a particular store, call that store in advance and ask, just to make sure. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Cooper said:
My advice is that even if you find a listing that says you can take your dog into a particular store, call that store in advance and ask, just to make sure. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run!
Yes, it will also score you free $50 gift cards when you call in advance and the psycho door greeters try to dispute it, right? :wink: LOL...still can't believe you did that; it was so funny!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts