1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am a avid reader but never a poster.

I wonder if anyone has any info for me?

I am looking for a chi puppy near Toronto Ontrio,Canada.
Can anyone help?
In info greatly appreciated!Denise:wave: :p

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
There are some ad's in the Tonto paper for chi's.......hopefully you have researched the bred thoroughly as you need to be very knowledgable about chi's and their health issues and care needs before purchasing.......Please don't make an impulse buy, as the puppy should be going to a forever home only.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply Nabi!

It was the only one I got.

I am a chi owner already ,I have a lovely 2 year old chocolate female.

Just want to give her a playmate!

Thanks you answering.

Cole

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D ooooh, you might wanna check the Toronto chi site..we have a breeder section... :wink: I think there is only a couple but that's a start. :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Hope you are having some luck looking for a playmate for your little chi.....looking forward to seeing some pic's.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HI

i added you to msn and i tryed to send u an email about the pups. the pic is in here of the pups in chihuahua pictures.thanks
J.J.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for responses!

Thank you all for replying.

I am really going to take my time in my search for another puppy as I have found my last experience to be less than ideal.

I am totally in love with my little girl but the breeder doesnt let anyone see puppies until you pick them up to take them home.

I am wondering if this is standard procedure??

I did see her pics on his web site but that was all I was allowed to do.

Thanks for any info and also any help in finding a really good breeder in Toronto area or north of the city.

Thanks cole

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Hmm Cole I beleive all breeder should allow buyers to view pups before purchasing! I mean you... wouldnt eat something if you didnt know what it was!!! And think you should have been able to actually see what you was buying. But like you said you love her and thats all that matters. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
My breeder sends pic and you can visit with your little chi...I couldn't do this as I was 9 hours away, so Bev sent pic's...she also required references and my vet's name, who she did call, as did I with hers. She is located between london and Sarnia...but was well worth the drive...her chi's are top notch and she is a very caring breeder. She continues, after a year, to inquire about Bella and loves to get pic's of her. I would not deal with a breeder who would not let me come to the house !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts