Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I live about 4 hours from london so it is a bit far too travel with them - but if there is ever one nearer me I would love too come :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
ozzysmom said:
I live about 4 hours from london so it is a bit far too travel with them - but if there is ever one nearer me I would love too come :wave:
>>>>>>>>>>Claire there are chi meet ups allover uk if you go to their site and look it up it will tell you the nearest to your town.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got home , had a wonderful time , was wonderful to meet Joey , Elsia and Minnie , Fizzy is 100% IN LOVE with Joey :wink:
Thanks to everyone :) what a fantastic way to spend a sunny afternoon :D ( once I finally found you all :lol: )

Will post photos asap , right now Fizzy and me are gonna chil out and have a cuddle as we are really tired ,

Sara & Fizzy Dave xxx

·
Registered
559 Posts
oh my god, we had the best time ever...it was so much fun. awwww tell fizzy joey loves him too, i told her that fizzy is her boyfriend, they look so absolutely adorable together. i love mr.fizzy dave, he is just the cuddliest chihuahua, soooo sweet. Awww and minnie and elsie are just soooooo sweet, minnie looks like a long coat joey, she is absolutely adorable and oh my god elsie is just the tiniest littlle LOUD mouth chi ever, she is an amazing dog. awwww i really loved seeing them together. and fizzy and joey cuddling. joey is sleeping on my lap now....dreaming of fizzy!

oh i so wish ozzy and lily could come, i really want to meet those little foxes!

im gonna post some pictures soon too.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
oh thank you so much! I have found a nassau county and suffolk county new york chi meetup they are going to meet together this month i cant wait

·
Registered
506 Posts
oh wow,
sooo cute
would you mind if i post them on the london meetup site?

i really wished i could have come but i was not able to come down to london till the afternoon so i missed it! plus i would have been chihuahua-less! :(

i would have loved to have met Fizzy Dave and Joey

Minnie and Elsie i met at the last meetup along with Mookie and Coco...... Elsie was a noisy little thing! soo small but such a big bark!!!

She was not happy at my Beni being there (being the only boy) Elsie totally ignored Vixen but i think Beni was a bit too big and scary! Beni was scared of her! he is such a chicken!!!

Im soo glad the weather was good! 8)

I really cant wait to move back to London.........hopefully (fingers crossed) we may have a place soon, may be moving in 2 weeks to South London so meetups will be soo much easier or me!!! plus no more commuting to work everyday from peterborough!!! its killing me!!

plus the house has a garden...............Mmmmmm Chihuahua Meetup BBQ's at my house!!!! what will the neighbours think!!!! :lol:

hope to meet you soon!!!

jemma vixen and beni!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts