Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Are there any other Chi lovers in Arizona??? I live in Goodyear and would like to start a meet-up group with anyone interested in the far west valley. I love this forum and anyone who loves a Chi. We are definately a distinct group of people. I hate to hear from others, "I Hate yappy little dogs!" People just don't get it. These dogs are incredible and have given my life so much joy. I know I sound a little sappy, but that's what my Chi's do to me. That's not too bad, with all the other crap going on in our world. It's just nice to know I can come home and someone is EXTREMELY happy to see me.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I completely agree! Could not live with out my three Chi's!! Good luck with the Meetup Group. I will be going to my first one in June. I'm so excited!! :D

sandra

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I just went to my first chi meetup 2 weeks ago and I really enjoyed it. Lily was a little bit nervous but it always takes her awhile to get used to new things. Even so, she seemed to have a pretty good time and I know she'll enjoy herself much more the next time.

Chi's rule. No breed is more devoted to their people. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi in Glendale,
would you be interested in starting a meet-up in the west valley?? They have several groups that meet at Chapparell park in Scottsdale, but that's way too far for me. They have several new dog parks in Avondale and Goodyear, but I do not know about Glendale. PM if you are interested! I would love to start a meet up out here. Thanks Sandy :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts