Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I'm new to the forums, obviously, and thought i'd say hi. I started looking for an active knowledgeable chi forum for a few days now do to a foster chi i have. That's another post in its entirety, but a little about me and my family first! I have Salem, he's the picture under my name, completely by accident I got him, was looking at a Yorkie and saw this bundle of fluff and fell in love! Now I'm stuck. he just turned 5 and is an awesome awesome dog. I also have an Australian Shepard mix who's ten and gets repeatedly told her place by Salem ;) all in good fun but its fun to watch Salem hang from her lol. My newest addition for a short time is Duke, or Zuke as he's to be named when he gets to his permanent home in may with my mom. He's a pose-able chi, very adorable and looks remarkably like my Salem, just brown and tan. He is very well adjusted except some resource guarding that we are working on. he's also a "size-est" and definetly prefers salem to Kira ( the aussie) Oh and my Husband XD he's a military guy set to go overseas soon.

we live in alaska at the moment, and surprisingly the chi's do awesome in -30+ weather! we have a puppy pad out since really, in that cold who can pee AND poo ;) hehe but anyway that's my world HI!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys :D just posted the pics up, have to be approved by moderators, and then they will be up :D of course this one has to be approved so it will probably be after the pics one.... *brain fizzles* ohh look at the puppies ...>.>

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe yea if they spend too long outside they both start doing the alternating 3 legged hop! as soon as they get to carpet though they are fine. I tell salem all the time if he'd stop obsessing over the huskie down the way his feet would be much warmer ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts