Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had one chihuahua and I loved it when he came and sat in my lap in the evenings but he only did it about half the time. So that was a good excuse to get a second chi. I figured that way I'd have a dog in my lap most evenings. But I still don't have a dog in my lap but about half the time and the rest of the time I have two dogs in my lap and they are wrestling in my lap. So I'm thinking if I got a third chi then sometimes I' d have the two in my lap and sometimes just the one which should mean there should be a dog in my lap more often, right? And I thought algebra was hard!

Caution: This post written while under the influence of some very serious cough syrup which makes me too jittery to sleep and too unco-ordinated to walk around!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hahaha! You silly bunny! :p
If you got a third Chi, you would have THREE Chis in your lap!
And my goodness, that would be heaven! :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) But would I have three chis in my lap half the time or a third of the time......it does sound like heaven, doesn't it?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, why not get one and find out? Oh naughty me! I want another one too! Addictive little buggers! :lol:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I could probably afford to care for another chi but I'm not sure I could afford the divorce if I got another. But hey, if anybody's looking for an enabler I'll recommend you! Ha ha ha!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi yes id live another also my husband says no way but im still thinking id love another there such loveable little dogs

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, Sheila! They are sweet little dogs aren't they? And my husband does like them but maybe not as much as me.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I can't seem to sit still in the evenings long enough for my crew to really settle in. They know this, so most of the time they just lay beside me on the couch...One Chi on each side - Pedro (half Chi, half Cairn terrier) is more independent and has his own $600 rocker / recliner that he stays in most of the time. They have different levels of 'clingy-ness' and it seems to change with their moods and age.

I use a laptop, and both Chis want to lay on top of the keyboard while I'm typing - I guess they like the heat it gives off.

Occasionally, all three will decide they have to be on top of me. If it's cold outside, Gracie will crawl inside my robe or pajama top or sweatshirt, Diesel will climb up on my chest as close as he can get to my face so he can plant a random kiss on me every few seconds, and Pedro will take my lap. Needless to say, I no longer need a blanket to keep me warm while watching t.v.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I have a combo of none to all six at one time...;) Sometimes they're split between hubby and I...LOL Yes, six...two on each leg, one in lap, and one on chest. They take a minute to settle down and then they snooze until one or all of us get too hot...LOL

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a combo of none to all six at one time...;) Sometimes they're split between hubby and I...LOL Yes, six...two on each leg, one in lap, and one on chest. They take a minute to settle down and then they snooze until one or all of us get too hot...LOL
Six sounds just perfect to me! Your dogs are so pretty!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts