Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We meet at a shop called the K9 Cafe in Charlotte, NC on the colder seasons. They sale bakery goodies there as well as other designer products. They have a cool enclosed area where they have a television, bean bags, dog toys, and pics of different dogs. The people that work there are so nice and our Chi's get to run loose off lead over the entire store and greet each other:)

This first one is of Yoshi and Chibi being bathed the day before the meet-up. You can see the size difference when Chibi is wet...most of the time he is all fur...hehehe

A group shot of a few that were being still enough to take a shot of, LOL! The Mix there is a Chi/Pekignese (sp?) cross that was rescued.

Our coordinators litle girl "Scarlet"

Pancho greeting Chibi

Pancho and buddies ready to play

Cute little Pancho again

Hanging out

Yoshi not many pictures cause he is being his usual dog snob self

·
Registered
539 Posts
That was very cool meeting up with other Chi owners :) Wish we had something like that here and my gosh how handsome is Chibi...WOW Nice looking boy there :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Looks like fun. I didn't relize Chibi was that much smaller. I joined our chi meet up but still have not made it to a meet up as it is about an hour and half away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts